Our COVID-19 Response
Our team is working to address concerns based on the latest information available about COVID-19. We are frequently reviewing workplace policies and protocol to keep our COVID-19 knowledge up-to-date and make sure we are following recommendations from the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
Our techs have been trained on the best ways to prevent spread of COVID-19. We will continue to remain open during regular business hours and for 24/7 emergency service until further notice. We are committed to serving our community and will work closely with local health officials to ensure we are taking the best steps possible towards keeping everyone safe.
In addition, we are taking precautionary measures to keep our customers and team safe by performing the following steps:
- Requiring techs to wash their hands before, during and after each job.
- Wearing nitrile gloves when possible to prevent hand contact with home or office surfaces.
- Wiping down areas where work is done
- Applying the recommended distance of six feet from others to prevent person-to-person transmission.
- All staff are trained on infection prevention and control measures
- All staff are instructed to stay home if they are sick.
- We will be gathering emails whenever to possible to use for invoicing in order to limit contact.
Need HVAC Service?
Contact the experts!
Trouth Air Conditioning provides professional air conditioning, heating, indoor air quality, sheet metal services and more to businesses and residents in Lake Charles, Sulphur, Westlake, Moss Bluff, Bell City, Cameron, DeQuincy, Grand Lake, Hackberry, Iowa, Kinder, Orange, Starks, Vinton, Welsh, and surrounding Louisiana communities. Visit our service area page to learn more about how we can service you. Contact us today at 337-527-8683 or request service online.